RAIN DOWN ON ME.
HER.


regina 
sweet thirteen
31081995
Virgo
PunggolPS;DunmanHigh
SymphonicBand;Trumpet
1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09
WISHLIST ♥
GPA 3.6
Achieve triple science
Friends forever
Ace in trumpet, piano etc.
Personal Camera
Medical Studies
TRUElove
LOVES ♥
HERself
HERfamily
HERlappie
HERclass
HERfriends
HERstudies
LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’09
2Fotini’09
adalric
anyi
beverly
calvin
ellycia
eric
felisia
jasmine
jeniece
leehwee
sandy
shinyi
tingli
valerie
weilu
DHS Seniors
claire
creshelle
jiayan
joeytam
yulong
Dunman-ians
amanda
anthea
candice
chinhui
lionel
yuhan
DHSSB-ians
chongming
huihan
ivory
meiyi
nicholas
xuewen
yiling
6-10’07
6-10’07
alina
colin
fangyuan
gayle
jerome
jessie
jingwen
jingyi
jinkai
kaijun
kelvin
samantha
serene
shaobo
sharon
shirley
vanessa
weiting
zhencheng
zhenxiang
zhongwei
Punggolites
ainsley
chengyee
cherilyn
deepa
eline
gabriel
geokleng
jeremiah
marcus
may
monika
sharmaine
shimin
xiaotong
yingyin
Friends
gerald

21 March 2008, 23:51
Shocked!

All of a sudden, after 3 months.I just came realise a fact that is rather shocking.Jia Hwan was my JMC classmate.When I was in Yamaha having a course, she was my classmate for the whole time. And till today, the both of us then realised that we have already known each other for 10 years. And we are now in the same school, same class. I can still vividly recall the fun we had together. And her face seriously didn't change,neither did mine changed anyways. Its a great shock after I told her about it. I was seriously stoned after knowing that we knew each other ever since we were 3 years old. I could still recall she was the best student in my class. and I have to complete that stupid crappy math journal which I think no one knows how to do. Neither do I know how to do. So bored.I had enough of homework.hope that I can sit back, and enjoy a cup of warm coffee, plus television.haha.lol.i will blog some other day if there are any cool or interesting events.byebye.(: