|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
26 May 2008, 20:39
LEVEL CAMP!
sorry everyone.for late posting.but at least i still posted.hahas(:Level Camp is over. It was definitely fun, enriching and interesting. First Day (13th May) I arrived very early for breakfast. My papa fetched me there and I bought some Mac for breakfast. I went to 1F’s meeting place and talk with some people. After so, we went in together as a class into D’Tent. We placed our baggage at the back and settled down asap. We hoped that no one was late. However, Jacalyn did not arrive early. In the last 3 min, she rushed in and forgotten all about Jeniece and Shin Yi. She told them to wait for her. But she went in herself first, thus Jeniece and Shin Yi came in within the last 2 seconds. What a close shave. However, we were not counted punctual, because they didn’t sit down. So sad right? Nevermind. We had a talk by Ms Chew and Mr C. Kunalan. We are so glad that they were here. They inspired me by a lot. Mr C. Kunalan and his wife is a loving couple. So sweet. How I wish I will have a bf that is like that! After the talk, we went for self-lunch. I sat with Valerie, Jacalyn and Yuhan. They bought food and I bought duck rice. We ate at hao kou wei. After lunch, we played games like the passing of hula hoop. We had to go through the hula hoops twice per person. The whole tent was filled with screams by year ones. I can’t even hear myself. After that, we went off to our station 1. Mrs Chin was our teacher-in-charge. She is very nice. I really love her. But, she keeps taking photos of us. Back to the point, everytime, we had to guess a riddle of where we are going then we will go and complete our activity. Our first station, Bukit Timah Road for fencing. It was very fun. And everyone look cool wearing the uniform. Just that I didn’t take any photos. I helped a lot of people to put on their uniform. That’s teamwork. Yay! After station 1, we had a group photo with our instructors. And off we go to station 2. Station 2 was at Waterloo Street for Indian dance. I think I hurt my back and muscles for dancing. I love the dance. It was interesting and fun but super tiring and the whole body was hot and sticky. I think we did quite well for our Indian dance. I trust in my class. Calvin did very well because Mrs Chin took his video down and showed us. Mrs Chin took my video down too but luckily she didn’t show the class. After that we travelled back to Coasta Sands Downtown East URA carpark. We checked in. Our room was 1324. Oh. My roommates are Alicia, Sandy, Yun Zhu, Mei You, Jia Hwan, me, Hui Xian and Joey. All of them are very quiet except for Jia Hwan, Hui Xian and I. Dining I/Cs went to collect dinner. Our first dinner was spicy like hell. It was rice with super spicy chicken some more add curry. Super spastic can? Our dinner and bathing last for 2 hours. So we all rushed during our bath and everyone took only around 5 to 6 minutes. Then, we had class item preparation (Fusion Nite) for one hour before reflection and lights out. Class item preparation was ok. We decided to have talent show and our theme was Malay, Eurasian and Indian. We had supper: Layer Cake and Milo. After lights out, we didn’t really sleep. We slept at only 12 or 1 am. Maybe due to excitement. We talked and huixian started giggling causing all of us to giggle with her. Only jia hwan, yun zhu and mei you slept early. The rest of us laughed finish le, then we sleep. And we talked about a stupid topic: bras. About wearing bras to sleep. Super funny los. They say what wear bras to sleep will cause breast cancer. Don’t know how true los. After that, we slept till around 6 plus and woke up. Second Day (14th May) We woke up only around 6 plus. I think Felisia woke up around 5.15am. Some of them woke up even earlier than that. I think they are seriously mad. I brushed my teeth. And dining I/Cs went to collect breakfast. We had Mac’s sausage mcmuffin (I think). After briefing, we travelled to station 1. Station 1: Beijing Opera at ________community centre. (I forget le.) On the bus, I heard that someone else like him. I was like what the? Nevermind. I shall not care so much. If he is meant to be mine, he will forever be mine. If we are not meant to be, blame it on our affinity then. The Beijing opera was funny. Guys and Girls from our class did very well. Esp. the guys from our class did so much better than 1G. Weilu, John, Adalric, Benjamin and more did really well. And still have music accompaniment. Mei You, Valerie, Jia Wei, Ting Li, Beverly did super nice moves. Very women like. After station 1, we had lunch then moved to station 2. Lunch was self. So I ate fried rice. Not say very nice. Station 2: DUNMAN HIGH SCHOOL for gamelan. I played the peking. It was super cool because it was one of the highest instrument. Then, we played a song called sampak. After that, drama people go out and make a skit after hearing the story. We practiced our music accompaniment and song. Super nice. After that, we went to our 3rd station after getting some biscuits and drink. Station 3: Jalan Besar Community Centre for Silat The instructors were nice and I learnt about silat. Very nice moves and stylish ways to stop a person from hurting you. After that, we returned to chalet and collect dinner. We bathe before eating dinner. After bath, we all ate our dinner. Dinner was pandan chicken rice and barley lemon. Then we had class item preparation for 2 hours. We decided to have Indian dance, Eurasian dance and silat. We had MCs and judges too. Preparation: Indian Dance: Valerie Jasmine Jeniece Michelle Lee Hwee An Yi Jie Min Jia Wei Alicia Eurasian Dance: Ting Li Mei You Sandy Li Jun Darren Jun Hao Quan Rui Shi Ting Yun Zhu Jia Hwan Joey Silat: Beverly Felisia Wei Qi Calvin David Benjamin Shao Yang John Adalric MCs: Regina Hui Xian Judges: Jacalyn Ellycia Wei Lu Backstage: Shin Yi However, Silat supposingly to have 10 people. So, Hui Xian go Silat Jacalyn go MCs Shin Yi go Judges No more backstage Because of what Eric is Sick. After that, everyone got to work. Dances choreographed the dance steps. Silat decides their moves. Every group decides their position on stage and their group name as it is a talent show so need a so-called contestants name. MCs and judges came up with the script and judges comment. MCs and judges went around confirming with the others on their time limit and everything else. After that, it was reflection time. However, Jacalyn and I did not go for reflection. We stayed in our room and discussed and continue changing script. We thought about make-up so Jacalyn told her mum to make arrangements with Valerie’s mum to get colour and everything so they can send it during the afternoon. After that, sleep time. But, Hui Xian and I spent abit of time to settle part of the script and then we went to bed, because I am too tired. Third Day (15th May) Mama’s birthday! I send her a birthday sms. And again we had Mcmuffin for breakfast again. We went to Pair Ris Beach for Team Building Games. We had to run 5 different stations. And the people in charge are all CITY CARE people. Omg. I saw Adrian, Pauline and many many facilitators that were in the camp with me. However, disappointment again. Alvin was not there. We only finished 4 stations. But, I know that 1F are glad that we run the race together as a class. We had lunch. They provided us with rice and a curry chicken, fishcake etc. Then, we continued with class item preparation. We had to rush things up and get things done. All names, dance steps and silat moves all done by 3pm. Script all copied and written nicely on cards as soon as possible. Wei Lu helped silat to make sure everything is fine. Shin Yi helped to make sure that Indian Dance is alright and she had to add in her countings. Eurasian Dance had to decide on their song. And, MCs, Jacalyn and I completed the script very quickly. It was soon 3pm. We called everyone in to room 1324 and 1325. 1325 is backstage and 1324(my room) is stage. Everyone have to keep quiet to react to MCs speech. We started our full rehearsals and Wei Lu helped to time. Everything was very well done. Woohoos. And I almost forgotten, Darren hurt his toe and it bled. I hope he is fine. After that, someone hit his nose and he bled profusely again. I think that was his day to bleed. Hahas(: ok. After two times of rehearsal, everyone went to have their own group rehearsal again. Jacalyn’s mum arrived and we went to take all make-up and cards. And shortly after that, Felisia’s leg injured. She had to swop with Wei Lu in such a short time. She became the judge and Wei Lu became Beverly’s partner. However, I am so glad that weilu was the one accompanying them for practise everytime so he knows the moves. After that, we started copying like mad women for the cards but it was worth it. Everyone went to bathe then we had our dinner-spaghetti. wow. Delicious dinner. FUSION NITE! At last. Apply make up for all Indian dancers. Everyone prepared and went to assemble before leaving for D’tent. We reached D’tent. Then, Ms Zheng told us that Mr Sng will be late as he was in a meeting earlier on. We loved that because that means we are allowed a bit of time to go the washroom and get everything prepared. Jacalyn and I chionged back to chalet room to take makeup set and my spectacles. After that, we reached and helped some of the girls to put on makeup. After so, we waited for Mr Sng’s arrival. First class to perform 1A,followed by 1H. and next up, we have 1F.omfg.i am so dead. MC script where? Everyone ready. Start. We started the ball rolling and I think everything was so nice. Our class performance rawks like hell. really cool. I love 1F. I really do. I seriously do. I think every ethnic group did their best. Three Cheers for everyone! Filat, Furasians, Findians! Filat that time-when shaoyang helped huixian up, there were oohs and wows! Made huixian so embarrassed. haha:D That goes the same for weilu and Beverly. I still think we rawks. I really love 1F. arhx. Ok. Enough expressing. Before I go mad. The Fusion Nite ended 11 plus. We stayed back to help to pick litters up. Then, we went back pack and slept. I slept at 1325 cause too tired so slept there. I lazy shift my butt. FUSION NITE rawks! Fourth Day (16th May) We had breakfast and it was roti prata and soya milk. We finished and went for clear up then brought all our luggages to D’tent. We placed them at the back, sat down and we started our prize presentation. The prizes go: The Distinctive Olympian: 1I The Effusive Olympian: 1H The Sporting Olympian: 1D The Sunshine Olympian: 1A The Cheerleading Olympian: 1C The Swift Olympian: 1G The Feisty Olympian: 1L The BRONZE Oscar Olympian: 1B The SILVER Oscar Olympian: 1E THE GOLD OSCAR OLYMPIAN: 1F The Ultimate Olympian: 1K and 1J No designer Olympian! Omfg. We got gold. However, till today I still can’t believe. muahahaha(: I still believe and think that WE, 1F are the biggest winners of all. HAHA:D after that, we had level song for many many times. Everyone were jumping around and having fun together. OOHS! I love YEAR 1! DISSMISSED! After giving out of prizes. We went for lunch and dad came to fetch me. Went home and catch a good sleep and woke up to type all these stuff. 1Fotini'08 rawks! |