|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
31 August 2008, 22:57
Today
Today is really a great day for me! I had fun at granny's hse celebrating with so many cousins at the same time. I enjoyed my messages and gifts.I will like to thank the following people once again: AdalricNg KeroyChua Quanrui Meiyou Tingyu Ms Chua (LA) Zhikai Zhaochen JeromeWong Alva, Norman & HaaverLim JacalynLoh Huixian Jingyi CherilynNew RaymondSiah SereneLin Chingying NicholasQuah (for suanning me at the same time) CharmaineLim JoeyOon HazelLim AlinaAng JasmineTeo Jiahwan Tingli Anthea I dun think I missed anyone out. And thank you to all who made today's celebration possible. I feel happy for the wishings. I really appreciate everyone alot. And, of course, I need to thank my mummy, daddy and sister for blessing me with such a wonderful family and happy birthday! regina:) |