|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
03 December 2008, 23:02
(CONT.)
Then, the students went to assemble. They began with morning exercise, den had water parade wif water cheer again. They went for breakfast. Oh ya, I was freaking pissed with my group instructors can? I shall not emphasize, but I was in a bad mood after that. I went to take a breather, Zhikai was looking for me.. I can't be bothered. He found me and told me to take the LONGEST LINE as station master. I said okays. Maybe that will make me cool down and feel better. After 2nd part of telematch, it started to rain a little. then, i think it was lunch. after lunch was water bomb. During water bomb, I wasn't bomb-ed at all. but just that the instructors namely, leeyang,monika,mingya made me all wet. Sighs.. I will make sure I siam next year.. after the p6s stopped water bombing, instructors poured water over them. so shiok rights? during water bomb, marcus had to stop all of them from bombing as some of them were playing in the canteen when they were not told to do so. They all gloomed lorhs. then, had cheer presentation and prize presentation. group 3 won something worhs. not bad right? Group 3, I love you for doing so well during cheer presentation! Had pizza from Mr Khamil. Thank you Mr Khamil! went home and fell asleep till next morning. Many more to share: Xinde and Nicholas can do beat-box. How wonderful! I admire them. Leeyang can sing like Campus Superstar top winner. He really has a good and sweet voice. Seems like Cherilyn and Xinde are fighting over the mop to clean the floor. In conclusion, I love all camp instructors and camp commitee. regina =) |