|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
23 January 2009, 23:57
Hi
Hellos. Regina is back with many posts today. Firstly, I want to post about receiving my award day. Secondly, I want to talk about what happened yesterday. Lastly, I need to come out with a homework list myself to keep track of my work. So. Let's go straight to the point. I went to Sheng Hong Temple with my family to receive my award for good results. We went to pray first. Then, I went to register my name under arrived. I found my seat. To my surprise, I saw someone that I have been missing alot. Mr Victor Tan. He was one of the very important person that day as he became the principal of QiaoNanPriSchool. So wonderful! I felt really happy to see him as I was mentioning about visiting him someday if I have the time. I doubt he saw me though. He was really busy with the admin stuff so I bet he saw me(anyways, i am too short to be seen). QiaoNan's band is good. They played really well. Esp. the trumpets. After getting my award, Mr Tan actually sms-ed me. He asked me if I were at the Sheng Hong Temple earlier on. He saw me but was too busy to come and talk to me. So we just chatted awhile through sms, and he told me that we will meet up sometime free, and i know where to find him already, so I can actually go look for him in my free time. =) Btw, Mr Victor Tan was my vice-principal in my primary school and I really liked him alot. Yesterday, many things happened. Some of the contents are actually better not to be said. So I will just roughly get a picture out. My girlfriends quarelled with me because we didn't really understood each others' feelings and it just turns out to be some lack of communication at the same time. Through this incident, I got to see myself much clearly and also see my friends clearly. I got to know how much I mean to them and how much they mean to me. I also had abit of misunderstanding with my guyfriend. I really hope to clear everything up with all three of them, so I can go back to my normal self. I really got to know how much the three of them mean to me as friends. They are really important to me. I am definitely important to my girlfriends too, but still unsure about the guyfriend's thinking. However, due to some miscommunication and inner thoughts, I was angry with them and they were angry with me too. It just turns out real bad when one of my girlf got math quiz results, and she broke down due to her results mostly and also part of our quarreling. So, many thought that I was the cause of her breaking down. I was really tired. I didn't want to explain much anymore. It really didn't matter to me anymore if they are looking at things just at face value. I got home, cooled down, sorted my thoughts out. After so, I talked to my girlfriends and my guyfriend too. I chided my guyfriend a little. I hope that he doesn't mind and doesn't angry with me. After that, I really regretted for chiding him. Even though I knew there was a need to tell him, I should have take things easily. I guessed that we will really distance after this incident. I just hope our relationship will resume normal soon, and that the distance will really shortened. Pls bless me for that to happen, God. I told my girlfriends my thoughts and feelings. One just apologised and said that wun happen again. While the other more matured one, really understood my words, and she said I am really matured in my thinking compared to them. And, basically what we have to do now, I have to understand their thinking and they have to understand mine. We will definitely get even better than usual if we manage to help understand each other's thinking and thoughts. This CNY isn't like a holiday to me at all. Much more of a homework day than holiday. I really have alot of homework to complete. I feel lazy to mention how many homework I have. It just gives me more stress. I will get my planner done soon, I hope. R E G I N A =) |