|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
30 July 2009, 14:11
I feel so glad telling you everything I have been keeping in my heart(: I finally overcame what I thought was so difficult in the first place. Apparently, I took out quite abit of courage to speak my heart out. Be it any changes or anything, I finally got settled with my feelings. I ain't gonna get myself confused anymore. I am going to go back on a study mode and do well for this semester :D Despite of everything that happened, I will always embrace you if you need warmth. I will always lend you my ear if you have complaints. I will always lend you a helping hand when you face difficulties. I will give you all I can do. Let's study hard and work hard for this semester tgt! Kor (: |