RAIN DOWN ON ME.
HER.


regina 
sweet thirteen
31081995
Virgo
PunggolPS;DunmanHigh
SymphonicBand;Trumpet
1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09
WISHLIST ♥
GPA 3.6
Achieve triple science
Friends forever
Ace in trumpet, piano etc.
Personal Camera
Medical Studies
TRUElove
LOVES ♥
HERself
HERfamily
HERlappie
HERclass
HERfriends
HERstudies
LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’09
2Fotini’09
adalric
anyi
beverly
calvin
ellycia
eric
felisia
jasmine
jeniece
leehwee
sandy
shinyi
tingli
valerie
weilu
DHS Seniors
claire
creshelle
jiayan
joeytam
yulong
Dunman-ians
amanda
anthea
candice
chinhui
lionel
yuhan
DHSSB-ians
chongming
huihan
ivory
meiyi
nicholas
xuewen
yiling
6-10’07
6-10’07
alina
colin
fangyuan
gayle
jerome
jessie
jingwen
jingyi
jinkai
kaijun
kelvin
samantha
serene
shaobo
sharon
shirley
vanessa
weiting
zhencheng
zhenxiang
zhongwei
Punggolites
ainsley
chengyee
cherilyn
deepa
eline
gabriel
geokleng
jeremiah
marcus
may
monika
sharmaine
shimin
xiaotong
yingyin
Friends
gerald

11 August 2009, 13:07

I am finally back to posting. Huixian and Valerie have been complaining about me not updating. Well, I have many issues to talk about this time around. There are many tests and projects, and that obviously explains why I have not been posting right?

[Assembly]

I shall talk about the first assembly we had in this term. Mr Sng talked to us about quite alot of stuff. I managed to absorb a little of what he said, especially a story he told us with regard to honesty.

"There was a poster hanged on the notice board in the classroom of another country. It says, 'I am giving you two tests today, Mathematics test and Honesty test. If you have to fail one, let it be the Mathematics test.'" I think this seriously makes a lot of sense. Education is a platform set to us for studying,increasing one's knowledge. It supposingly allows us to be educated on moral values too. It's like the society has become so much of a education platform such that people use unscrupulous techniques just to get what they want or what they aim for. I seriously think that no matter what one does, there is a need to be honest and true to what we do. What's the point of getting what we want but not with our own capabilities? This evidently proves one point about how people survive in the current society: Not every thing in the world is truthful. Lastly, I do hope that everyone in my class will absorb and remembers the story Mr Sng told us.

[PC]

haha. PC touched my heart. We were supposed to write sorta bookmark to someone who we view as caring. I didn't know who to write to in the beginning, but finally, decided on someone whom I saw that is truely caring. Btw, Weilu and Shinyi gave me the bookmark (: Weilu, I am apparently of help to you in terms of telling you what homework is there everyday right? Thanks weilu! You are a caring friend too, I have seen it and you have prove that point to me too :D Shinyi, that bookmark applies the same to you too. You are a person of great kindness and care, prepared to show all of those to people who need it in the society. Hope that we will be able to give the elderly and children love, care and hope! Thankyou dearest! Anyways, the video was really touching. It was taken in Hougang Central, and it was really sweet and beautiful. It somehow tells me that there is still care and love in the society (:

[CME]

We were supposed to write things to our beloved friends on a love-shaped sticker. I finished writing alr, but have not pasted in on the board since there was not enought space. Hope that i will be able to squeeze the sticker on the board tmr! :D

[National Day Celebration_2009]

I had loads of fun! It was great having the quiz and the "Don't Forget the Lyrics" National Day edition. Our group ranked second, but as Zhengls said, score is not the most important. It was about the fun and bonding we had that day. "Don't Forget the Lyrics" was damn cool, there was two that we weren't sure. The first song which only Valerie knows, we all stoned when the missing blanks came out. Luckily, Valerie was there to save us. There was one part which our song is the easiest, HOME! Other groups had much more difficult songs, and we were really lucky. The last song was saved by Huixian, this year's NDP theme song. Honestly speaking, Lijun's group was the only group that is capable of passing this round. But, huixian managed to save it <3 After that, there was face painting. Everyone has to take part, so we had a simple design on our faces (: LOVE, Singapore FLAG. Valerie drew the most of all, including mine. Jacalyn's drew on Meiyou's face and she wrote the LOVE so largely. I drew on kor's face too, it turned out quite okay despite my lousy art skills. haha :) We took alot of pictures, group photos and duo photos. Shall post the picts later! After that, there was cake cutting and all. I didn't eat the cake in the end ): after school ended, we went for computing film. Completed quite a few scenes, left with a few more which needs the whole group involvement due to the fact that weilu and joey weren't around. Calvin played hide-and-seek with us and wasted all our time before the filming. So in the end, we went for lunch first. When we passed the volleyball court, we saw certain people playing volleyball. Ahahaha. "kor,i caught you red-handed.haha(:"

After filming, we went Macs for drink and ice-cream. Had loads of talking, comments and secrets (: Home-ed with huixian, and came to understand her much more. She is very much matured in her thinking as compared to the past. haha. Reached home, slacked all the way and slept all the way through.

Happy days! :]