|
RAIN DOWN ON ME.
| |
|
HER.
regina sweet thirteen 31081995 Virgo PunggolPS;DunmanHigh SymphonicBand;Trumpet 1Fotini’08;2Fotini’09 WISHLIST ♥ GPA 3.6 Achieve triple science Friends forever Ace in trumpet, piano etc. Personal Camera Medical Studies TRUElove LOVES ♥ HERself HERfamily HERlappie HERclass HERfriends HERstudies LET THE RAIN SPEAK.
RAINDROPS.
Fotini’092Fotini’09 adalric anyi beverly calvin ellycia eric felisia jasmine jeniece leehwee sandy shinyi tingli valerie weilu DHS Seniors claire creshelle jiayan joeytam yulong Dunman-ians amanda anthea candice chinhui lionel yuhan DHSSB-ians chongming huihan ivory meiyi nicholas xuewen yiling 6-10’07 6-10’07 alina colin fangyuan gayle jerome jessie jingwen jingyi jinkai kaijun kelvin samantha serene shaobo sharon shirley vanessa weiting zhencheng zhenxiang zhongwei Punggolites ainsley chengyee cherilyn deepa eline gabriel geokleng jeremiah marcus may monika sharmaine shimin xiaotong yingyin Friends gerald |
29 August 2009, 11:43
I have no idea what happened in school today. It was purely bad mood, and everything seems to be on the wrong track. I did not know why I had that mood, it just seems to cling onto me. Perhaps it could be due to things or matters I saw, or it was just the sparks of past memories and all. (well,i'm just guessing afterall.)Well, band cheered me up a little. I was rather surprised that I managed to enter the Dunman High Symphonic Band. There's this separation arrangement made to ensure that the band will improve. I hope will be able to learn more in this band, despite knowing that I am rather slow in learning and my rhythm still sucks. There is a need to play loudly in third stand. Standmates, please jiayous and cooperate to play equally loud and in tune. Today's timetable was relaxing, with Acc;Computing;PE;HCL. We had no test for ACC (: i studied for nothing. Computing was boring, I was so cold in the comp lab that i shivered throughout the lesson. We slacked through the whole lesson since we could do nothing without our films. PE was frisbee and it was horribly fun. We owned the other team with our strategies, hope that they will be able to improve too! HCL, we did not get back our papers yet ): Anyways, I don't wish to get it back since it will be some horrible result. Next monday is Teacher's Day Celebration. My birthday happens to fall on the same day too (: Apparently, I ain't in the mood to celebrate birthday and I have a feeling that it might be my worst birthday ever. ): Regina :] |